Wills are like family life itself. They start off small and simple and have the tendency to expand over the years with marriage and children. They grow even more complex with accumulated wealth and divided loyalties. Some can grow to the size of a small handbook – ‘a conventional family saga’. But writing a will really doesn’t have to be a daunting task, Perfect Wills & Estate Planners can help take this burden away from you. It’s imperative that you make sure you have a will in place to ensure you have some control over your assets upon your death, otherwise your property and other assets could be transferred in a way you may not have wished.
Here’s a few of the many reasons why you should talk to us today about setting up a Perfect Will:
- A will makes it much easier for your family or friends to sort everything out when you die – without a will the process can be even more time consuming and stressful.
- If you don’t write a will, everything you own will be shared out in a standard way defined by the law – which isn’t always the way you would like.
- A will can help reduce the amount of Inheritance Tax that might be payable on the value of the property and money you leave behind. (This can be particularly important if you are married and you have a large estate).
- Writing a will is especially important if you have children or other family who depend on you financially, or if you want to leave something to people outside your immediate family e.g. Charities or friends.
- Even if you already have a will, family situations can evolve through divorce, marriage, birth of another child or the death of an executer and therefore should at least be reviewed. Perfect Wills and Estate Planners will review your will without charge, if you have any doubts or concerns.
A Testimonial from one of our clients
The Peters Family – Last Will & Testament
I am happy to award Perfect Wills 5 stars .
When our elderly mother rewrote her will, she was guided by Steve and his team at Perfect Wills.
Their knowledgeable, professional approach was sensitive to her thoughts and needs.
They were fully committed to ensuring her will was understood and totally reflected her wishes.
We have no hesitation in highly recommending Perfect Wills to help you or your relative write their will.