SAFEGUARD YOUR ASSETS TODAY!
OUR SPECIALIST ESTATE SOLUTION, CREATED TO PROTECT YOUR PROPERTY AND ASSETS, FOR YOUR CONTROL, IT IS IN YOUR HANDS.
SO WHAT IS PROBATE?
It is a ‘process’ in order to apply for the legal right to deal with the property, money and possessions (also know as the estate) of the deceased, by ‘grant of probate’ (where there is a Will), or by ‘letters of administration’ (in the absence of a Will).
DID YOU KNOW IT COULD BE AVOIDED?
You can protect for the future years right now, by:
1. ‘Taking out’ your property, money and possessions from probate altogether. By forming a Trust fund such as a ‘Lifetime Interest Trust’, you can ‘ring fence’ assets, keeping them intact and for you to utilise during your lifetime, and safe in the knowledge that your beneficiaries will then inherit, and at the right time.
2. Reducing costs – Typically legal fees relating to probate are in the region of 1.5%-2% of the value of an ‘estate’, which can cost thousands of pounds, which could in fact be halved, leaving more for your beneficiaries to inherit.
3. Saving time and hassle – Probate can take a minimum of three to four months or in more complex cases up to two years to complete. This can be restricting during a difficult, emotional time.
PROBATE PROPERTY MANAGMENT – Our solution to assist with the management of a deceased estate, to:
Find the right buyer – methods include, Open house, online marketing or via a local marketing (estate) agency
Achieve the best sale value – Fair ‘uninflated’ valuation
Achieve a cost effective solution – Auction can typically save on average 1.3% on fees with the obligation on the settling of fees with the buyer as oppose to the seller
Maximise inheritance for beneficiaries
* With our association with Probate Property Specialists, we can also assist with ‘Property Protection’ by helping to provide bespoke cover for the maintenance of a vacant property, with areas such as, property security, survey and reports, insurance, property refurbishment and general repairs.
AS ESTATE PLANNER SPECIALISTS WE CAN HELP TO SECURE THE BEST FUTURE OUTOME FOR YOUR ESTATE, GIVING YOU PEACE OF MIND.
To hear from one of the many customers we have helped at Perfect Wills and Estate Planners regarding Probate, please click here:
* We offer extremely competitive packages and a free no obligation thirty minute consultation. To enquire further and / or to book a consultation, please contact us 0n / by 01902 271 951, email firstname.lastname@example.org