Our estate planning trusts can be flexible, varied and complex, so it is important whether setting up a family trust or an estate planning trust that it is done early, well in advance of the need for protection.
With our associations with Chartered Accountants and Independent Financial Advisors, our bespoke expert advice can guide you through the process, to help choose the right Trust to meet your long-term estate planning strategy in order to achieve your objectives.
Why you need a Trust:
- It can provide for your dependents who may not be able to manage their own affairs, such as children, elderly, the disabled, or persons suffering from illness
- Preserve your family home and assets against 3rd party claims
- Utilise tax allowances for inheritance tax purposes
- Avoids going through probate (typically probate can cost between 1.5% to 5% of the value of your estate)
- Allows the trustees to manage the property if you no longer have the physical or mental capacity to do so, which could potentially save many thousands of pounds in care home fees