Part Time Conveyancing Legal Executive - To Join Our Perfect Wills & Estate Planners Firm
Due to the continued growth at Perfect Wills & Estate Planners, our office will be expanding.
We are looking for a part time Conveyancing Legal Executive to join our small friendly team.
Who are we:
We are a firm of professional estate planners based in Wombourne, holding over twenty years’ experience and have written over 10,000 Wills and offer full estate planning services. Due to the increased demand in Probate matters, we are looking for an individual to join our Perfect Probate & Property division.
Working from our office you will be assisting the estate planning team with probate cases, including all property matters including Conveyancing, H M Land registry tasks (including the certification of ID1 forms). * Essential skills required for the role.
Requirements & duties:
Involved in matters including, but not limited to, the following:
• Client and agent liaison and assisting with enquires
• Buying and selling of Leasehold properties
• Auction properties and packs
• Exchange, completion and post completion related correspondence and formalities (including Stamp Duty Land Tax, Companies House and Land Registry Registrations, including certification of identity of private individuals for H M Land Registry)
• Undertaking searches
• Drafting and approving leases
• Client due diligence (enquiries and title investigation)
• Utility company easements and transfers
• Maintaining financial client records, ensuring balances are clear and files are closed at the end of each case
• Keep updated of all changes in the Law and Practice in own area of work
• Maintain and enhance up to date legal skills
• Maintaining records of time spent on client and internal work
The ideal candidate should have a good understanding of probate matters and be able to manage property conveyancing and probate cases. With the ability to handle pressure and work to tight deadlines, being committed to providing excellent client care and satisfaction throughout.
* The successful candidate will be a licensed conveyancer or conveyancing practitioner and hold a practice licence, with certification authorised by CILEx regulation.
* This is a position being made available due to expansion to new offices.
We offer flexible terms and bonus incentives, with further career development opportunities within estate planning law for the right candidate.
For more information and a job application, please fill in the form below: