How many times have you thought to yourself that you must make a will or form a trust? Or, how often have you and your partner had the discussion, yet you still don’t have anything in place? These certainly aren’t uncommon scenarios as it’s not the most cheerful of subjects and one people tend to avoid.
However, it’s also one of the most important things you can do now to protect your assets and ensure your loved ones are well looked after whatever the future may hold, and that’s where we come in….
Our Services include:
- Last Will & Testament
- Property Protection Trusts
- Lifetime Interest Trusts
- Family Asset Protection Trust
- Disabled Persons Trust
- Power of Attorney – Property & Affairs
- Power of Attorney – Personal Welfare
- Funeral Pre-Payment Plan
- Probate & Contentious Probate Issues
Not making an up-to-date will is folly. Here’s a few of the many reason why you should talk to us today about setting up a will:
- Your partner could lose their home or your spouse may not inherit all your estate.
- Avoid serious family disputes.
- Extensive legal costs for the beneficiaries.
- Your children could suffer emotionally and financially.
- Your beneficiaries could end up paying more tax than necessary
- You lose the opportunity to appoint guardians if you have young children.